Mon, 23 June 2014
Welcome to LME Podcast! Thank you for listening.
This podcast’s contents are:
2. NEWS: An American in England
3. Country Shane’s FACT!
4. 5 great questions from YOU!
1. Explain the word “apparently”
2. I have many cousins: how can I explain
which cousin I’m talking about?
3. How can we stop making mistakes? I know
the grammar rules, but I still make the same
4. How can I join your LIVE classes?
5. Is it “a useful subject” or “an useful subject”?
5. LME’s ANDROID APP and Good bye!
Can you sponsor my podcast for $1 a month?
Do you wanna MASTER ENGLISH? Do you have 30 minutes every day? Try one month of DDM for free! http://www.letsmasterenglish.com/tryddm
DDM LIVE: http://dailydictation.blogspot.com
DDM OPEN: http://ddmopen.blogspot.com
DDM VIP: Email Coach Shane: dailydictationmembers AT gmail DOT com
Thank you for listening! I really hope to hear your feedback!
Miguel’s BLOG for Spanish speakers: http://aprendeinglescoachshane.blogspot.co.uk/
Ji Hyang’s blog for Korean speakers: http://sunhyang.blogspot.co.uk/
Gokhan’s blog for Turkish speakers: http://kaybetmekyokcoachshane.blogspot.com.tr/
Narcissa’s blog for Persian speakers: http://letsmasterenglish.blogfa.com/